Started off today with a good breakfast at Cafe Cortez, both filling and cheap! It turns out we would need most of this energy in order to find $5 tables and then be able to play and even come out a little ahead. This is how our day went:
Started at the El Cortez - Dave played bj while I played some free slot play in which I made enough money to then go and play bj and I came out $50 ahead.
Next was the Fremont in which I lost the $50 I won from EC and Dave came out even. Talk about easy come, easy go!
On to Binion's - they didn't have too many $5 bj tables so Dave didn't play and I cashed out slightly ahead.
We then moved on to the Four Queens in which I lost quick but Dave played for a while and cashed out even.
Took a break for lunch and ate at Fremont Mediterranean Cafe where we had a good lunch of a Chipotle Chicken wrap and a Gyro pita for about $15.
Ventured over to Fitzgerald's where Dave and I both lost quickly so we bee-lined out of there........UGH!!!
So, back to the Cortez where we each doubled on a small buy-in and felt a little better.
Back to the room to shower to get ready for dinner. We got ready early so we could go out and see if we could find the Celtics game on somewhere before we went to dinner. Stopped in at Tony Roma's at the Fremont where we had a couple of drinks and got them to put the game on for us. We saw most of the game before we had to leave for our 7:00 reservation at Triple George Grill on 3rd St. We of course got the Oysters which were really good and came with 8 instead of the usual 6. Dave got a half rack of ribs which he thought were good although he's had better, and I got the Shrimp George (or maybe it was the George Shrimp). Anyway, it was baked shrimp that rather than being stuffed with a bread stuffing was more like coated with a crab stuffing and I really enjoyed it.
Now that we are again adequately energized, we are ready to redeem ourselves and try and win a little of our early loses back.
First we start at the Fremont and while Dave cashed out even, I doubled my money. Plus we got to play here for quite a while on a table with great people and a great dealer.....I love tables like this!!!!!
Now down to the California in which we also played for a while but I lost and Dave doubled so together we were even.
Lastly back to EC where we played a bit before going back to the room. Dave cashed out even again and while I was still playing cards he hit $30 on a slot machine near the table where he only put in $5 so he cashed that out too. I cashed out ahead here too so for the day, we were ahead.
Time to quit while we are ahead so we head off to the room for the night..
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Day 6 Friday - February 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment