Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 8 Sunday - February 5, 2012

So today we get up at 8:30, shower, finish packing and check out.
We leave our bags with the bellman while we have a quick breakfast and hit the tables for one last time before we have to head to the airport.
We played for about an hour and just about doubled our money so today in one short hour we were more productive than in some of our longer ventures but we had a great time as we always do and can't wait for our next adventure regardless of whether it be Vegas or elsewhere, here we come!!!!!!!
Dave cashes us in and I go call my Dad to wish his team (Giants) luck in the Superbowl although he knows that I don't really mean it. LOL.
I hope it is a good game for all to watch but I do hope the Pats win.
At the airport, I see our plane has just arrived so that's all for this trip.....Go Pats!!!!!!!

Link to my pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment